Storage Tank Services
IGI strives to balance our customer’s needs with reasonable resolution of environmental liability.
Today’s market is more competitive than ever and you probably have little time for disruptions. Unfortunately, the operation of fuel storage tanks sometimes has the unintended result of an environmental problem. Even with adequate best management practices, releases sometimes occur, and you can become the subject of environmental enforcement. IGI recognizes that these events can be disruptive to ongoing business operations. We also recognize that the regulatory process can be complicated. IGI is committed to facilitating this complicated process on your behalf and conveying to you, in layman terms, what you need to know and do. Our goal is to restore your property value, and there are many ways to achieve this goal. We will advise you of your options so that you can make the best decision for your company. We are committed to timely and accurate reporting based on sound science and professional judgments. Our ultimate goal for our customer is a release of liability. Here is what we do:
- Provide competent and professional staff having comprehensive knowledge of the regulatory process. Our staff meet or exceed the professional requirements necessary for the type of work in terms of professional credentials, training and safety requirements.
- Manage all aspects of characterization and remediation of your release to restore your property value.
- Manage all interactions and timely reporting on your behalf with all applicable regulatory agencies, including the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection (PADEP) and the Underground Storage Tank Indemnification Fund (USTIF).
- Explain the financial tracking process and expected out-of-pocket fees up front. If your claim is eligible and granted coverage by USTIF, IGI will coordinate our work with USTIF to ensure continued coverage of your claim.
- Provide a detailed budget with project milestones and dedicated resources to complete your work in a timely manner.
- List you as an “Additional Insured” during our tenure with you.
IGI is committed to the health and safety of our staff, our contractors and our Clients’ staff. We have an excellent safety record. Our Professional Geologists and Professional Engineer stay up to date on professional training and continuing education credits. IGI is also committed to helping our community and advancing the causes of our partners.